cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Output Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the Invoice output, when i take medium as Printout and save, then i cld able to c the print preview of the billing document (vf02, billing doc-issue output-screen).

For the same Invoice, when i take the medium as External and save, then i cld not able to c the print preview for the same.

Is this a standard? If yes, can v control it so that i can c the print preview even when my medium is External?

If this is not behaving correctly, where must be the error? I dont think we have an option of customising for the same to get the print preview when my medium is External.

And the Programme and Form used for both the Medium (Print out and External are same)

This is a urgent issue plz revert back taking a small pain.

thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Shall i presume that it cannot b configured through SD and should be controlled by the programme assigned...

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Did you try seeing the print preview in transaction * VF31* ?

What you can do is try going to VF31 and put your billing document no. and hit execute.

Just make sure what your processing mdoe is, if its 1 and it shows the print preview fine, if it doesnt list any output.

Go to VF02, put ur billing doc no, click on header icon, then go to output and click on your output type, say Repeat Output and save. (Make sure the output type has status green)

Now try going to VF31 again and this time try processing mode 2. (Try mode 2 only if it was green in VF02 ouput screen, otherwise try mode 1)

It will list the output.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If my mediums is 1, then it is working fine and i cld able to c the print preview through vf02.

But i cld not able to c any print preview when my medium is 5.

In VF31, the message issuing is

"No messages for repeat processing exist"

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

See what i feel is you will have two output types for your invoice document.

1) with transmission medium 1 = printing

2) with transmission medium 5 - external send (email)

Now when you go to VF04 and save the invoice, you must be trigerring your email since you must have assigned option 4 - send immedieately.

But for your print output type, you can choose option 3 (send with own application)

Go to VF02, click on header icon , output, and see whether your print output type is getting listed. If not, then enter the output type for print output and say save.

Now if you go to VF31 you can easily see the print preview with processing mode 1.

If you had option 4 - send immedieately also in case of print output and you would like to see the print preview again, then in that case when you go to VF02, header icon, output, make sure the print output type has status green, now click on that row and say repeat output, and save.

Now go to VF31 and use processing mode = 2, now you can see the print preview again. Now you wont get the message " No message for repeat processing exists ".

Hope this will solve your query, and i could get my deserved reward points

Kind Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is a config problem with your external system.

please check out the following link for the solution to your problem.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/d9/4a94b651ea11d189570000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

regards,

Siddharth.