cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Pricing procedure determination tab(In Tcode-OVKK), I know the function of Sales area, Cust prcng procedure, Document procudure and pricing procedure.

But can any one tell me what z the functionality of the condition type coloumn. and where its reflecting.

Regards,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The main purpose for the condition type to be defined in the OVKK is that

When you process sales order ....the line item the condition type value can be directly entered.

See the line item you will find the condition type.

regards,

SAP SD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

This field only determines automatically your sale order pricing. Suppose, if your pricing condition type is say ZR00, if you maintain PR00 here and even in VK11, if you maintain pricing for ZR00, it wont flow into your sale order. You have to define in OVKK what condition type should flow into your sale order automatically.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me put it in very simple words.

The reason for maintaining condition type in your pricing procedure determination is to avoid drilling down at the item level when you are in the sales order.

Okay, see what happens is against your pricing procedure you have many condition types, now you have to select the most common condition type, for which the value can be entered without drilling down at the item level -> conditions tab in the Sales order.

By having the condition type at the sales order overview screen you can directly enter the amount under the amount field against each line item and it will reflect in conditions tab against your condition type at item level. This saves time and you dont have to drill down at itm level whenever you want to put rates for this condition type.

There's no more significance for that field.

Hope you are satisfied.

If you are, please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi