cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop creating billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any body guide me how to stop creation of billing document in VF04 transaction,based on some condition.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Talwinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Talwinder,

To my knowledge, u do not want to have any billing blocks in the Sales Order but still want to block them through VF04, if this is true, you can contrl it wid standard programme (modifications to the copied std programme).

If u do not want the user to process the billling docs through VF04, then do not give authorisation to the same.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can think of 3 options.

Just see which one best suits your business process

1) Assign Status Profile at the Sales Order Header and based on the object types against each user status, you can permit billing or restrict it.

2) Have incompletion procedure against your sales document type, so that if the order is incomplete you can restrict billing based on the settings you choose in status group.

3) Have billing block at the sales order overview screen and restrict billing.

Hope this should help you.

If it does, please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Talwindar

It depends upon you want to block a specific customer or customers or the order type.

In order type you can configure so that if will be on billing block as it is created. e.g. credit memo.

For customer you can maintian the customer master blocking data to have billing block.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If i understand your query then this solution may help you out i.e in SO we have an option of billing block.with this you can block billing.

In other case if you want the document to be blocked for ever then we have an option of block in OR doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An immediate solution is put a billing block in delivery if it is a delivery related billing or put a billing block in the order if it is an order related billing.

Prase