cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding 4 decimal places

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

We have a calculation made on the system for a condition type of discount, that gives a result of 0,0048.

As I understand, the system should round this o 0,005 and then to 0,01 and show this value as final result. However 0,00 is being shown.

Do you know how could I make the system round as desired? the rounding rule we use is the commercial one (' ').

Thank you in advance!

Alejandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We still require the change to be made, only for one specific condition type and will check if there is a function that we can use for this purpose.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you manage to get any answer for your question?

I am having the same issue as well.

Mind to share the solutions. Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Louis

No, I didn't had an answer. They told me it is the standard behaviour.

However I am sure this can be accomplished by calculation schema, it is just that here no customizing is allowed anymore. But if you have the possibility to customize, you could do it through calculation schema, entering coding.

Best regards,

Alejandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much. appreciate it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try using Transaction code OY04

Regards!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the condition is defined for what level of rounding. If it is 2 decimals then directly it will round off to 0.00 and not 0.01.

If it is 3 decimals then to 0.005

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for your prompt answer.

The value shown for the condition has two decimal places, but I want 4 decimal places to be taken into account for the calculation in this way:

0,0048 --> 0,01

0,0043 --> 0,00

Do you know how I can get this result?

Thank you and best regards,

Alejandra