Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

execption_during_execute - RFC2WS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I am running RFC2WS sync message and recieve this error

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_WorkQueuesInquiry_WS2RFC_Response_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_WorkQueuesInquiry_WS2RFC_Response_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

it happend in the QA environment after exported from DEV to QA(it is working ok in DEV). the mapping seem to be identical what in QA and in DEV, but still recieve this message.

I checked this

and every thing seem to be OK unless I didnt under stand exactly whta to test.

help will be apprecieated how to find the exact error.

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tryed this already and forgot to add it, I took the payload from the source meassage (request), and this is what I recieve in the test

10:19:18 Start of test

Cannot produce target element /ns1:getWorkQueues. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns1:getWorkQueues. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

10:19:19 End of test

and now I am stuck and dont know what is the exact problem

Kfir

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either data related to getWorkQueues of the target side is invalid, or it is not properly mapped.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The mapping fails when there payload from test of message mapping does not match the actual payload sent and seen in sxmb_moni.

Copy the payload from sxmb_moni. Now, go to IR, message mapping -> Test tab -> Source. Paste the payload source here and execute the test to see if it is working

Regards,

Prateek