Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:field and table name

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am developing one report for knowing the recognised amount ,but i am not able to get the field and table name .In system it is showing that VBRAV51HD:RVAMT_REAL_G.But this is a structure,how to get a field name for recognised amount.Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sash

We can normally find Table Name from Fields. If you can indicate the field name, may be I can try to give the table name.

It seems what the system shows are not a field name.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have given structure name by going technical name of recognised amount.How to find out the field name name for this ? Because we can not develop a report with a structure .

Regards,

Sash.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sash

Place your mouse on the recognized amount and press F1 and click on "Technical information" (an icon like hammer). It will give you the field name.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LakshmiPathy,

Thats what i have done and then given the table and field name.But in technical description it is showing that it is in above mentioned structure place.Now my question is how to find the table name of a field from its structure ?

Pls guide me ...its urgent.

With regards,

Sash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sash,

I think u need to some R n D upon it. First take the structure and open it in SE11. Then try to find out what all tables does the structure comprises of. Then try finding the relevant fieldname of the table( which is also existent in the structure) getting accessed when the field is triggered. That may solve your problem. try finding the objective of your structure being shown.

Abhijit

Answers (0)