cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In VOV8 tcode in sales order functionaity "sales doucument block" is there if we give value "x" then the sales transactions for that particular document will not carries, like this how we can block for delivery document .

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard there is no functionaity for this

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah, in standard, there is no such field.

I checked whether there is any userexit when creating delivery without referencing a sales order, in transaction vl01no for example.

The userexit will not be called until end user enter some data and press enter button in the delivery maintain screen.

The first user exit subroutine will be called is

MV50AFZ1

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP

within which you may perform a delivery type checking in LIKP-LFART field and issue error message to block the user for saving for example.

Hongyan

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kishore,

This means the transaction type will not be able to be used in va01 for example.

This might be used to close some customizing which you are not using at all in system.

Hongyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also u can go to ur "Schedule Line Customization"

there u can give Deliver block

rgds

Reward if helps

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to block a delivery doucment in SD perspective. The delviery document will be created for a sales document, only if the copy controls are perfectly maintained. If cc is not maintained, that itself will ensure that deliveyr documents are not created for that specific sales order documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same T code, VOV8, for the particular Sales order type, Shipping screen area, give the relevent entry in delivery block field. This wld block the creation of delivery document with reference to sales order created with the relevant sales document type.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

did you want that when you create an order using the document type, the delivery should be automatically blocked? if so, you do not do this in document block. in VOV8, select your document type and go to details. now look for the field for 'Delivery block' and select a blocking reason from the drop down menu. Save.

now when you create a sales order with this, observe the delivery block field and you will see that the reason has been automatically proposed.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to block a delivery document type in the client level just a sales document type.

Regards,

kishore.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

As per your requirement as per my view,in the standard SAP there is no field called "Delivery Document Block " for Delivery document like as Sales document.

As per my thinking you try with this option it may help you,

You develop new copying requirement routine (In the transaction VOFM) with the help of the ABAPer as per your riquirement , enter that routine in the delivery document detail screen at "item Requirement" field.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the delivery block checked, still could do automatic delivery from sales order (I also had the immediate delivery check box checked in VOV8), is it that immediate delivery is taking precedence than delivery block? any suggestions on how to block automatic delivery at header level?