cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-correct commitments for WBS elements

0 Kudos

Hi

The Service order has got account assignement as either projects or aux accts assignment. Theis split into two accounts assignments with two WBS elements with a percentage distribution. (say 60and 40%) with the same G/L account. Now GR, IR and service entry sheet has been done for the both. I can see all the actual costs in CJI3 report. Now, the commitments have been reduced only for the first WBS element/accts assgnt. The value remains appearing in the report as open commitment for the second one although I have exhausted all the amount from PO. Can anybody explore the reasons for this behaviour.

Thanks in advance.

Basavaraj T.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to run the commitment correction (transfer) by running the report RKANBU01 using SE38.

Lateron you can check the coomitment details using RKACSHOW.

This hsould solve the problem / help you solve the problem.

Pl do give feed back.

Muraleedharan.R

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your feedback. I did run program RKANBU01. But it did not correct the commitment.

Giving you some more details:

The Total service order value: 107030.00

1st acct assignment: 0.6 (60%)

2nd acct assignment: 0.4 (40%)

Both assigned to to two different WBS elements in service order.

GR/IR/Service entry done: 57796.00 and 38530.00 This comes total of: 96326.00

Balance as per above statistics: 10704.00

But in CJI5 report, it is showing up: 42812.00

This is exactly 40% of the order value. It seems while reducing the commitments, it has taken into consideration of first account assignment only. The second one remain as it is.

Any hint is most welcome.

Regards,

Basav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the note 772206 which explains service order commitments behaviour

In the note the conclusion is mentioned as below:

Some commitment values can remain open in the system. This behaviour is caused due to the account assignment quantity/percentage distribution in the service entry sheet. Those commitment values can be totally reduced when the "delivery complete" indicator is set. The commitments in services are reduced according to the values given at item level and the accounting object and not for every service line.

Regards

Sreenivas

0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas

Thanks for your feedback. I too agree that the commitments can be totally reduced to zero by seing the indicators, but, we need to know the correct commitment from the purchase orders.

As per the note, this behaviour is caused due to the account assignment quantity/percentage distribution in the service entry sheet.

Would you be able to tell the logic behind this scenario so that the the amount available in the CJI5 report is justifiable as per the above behaviour.

Thanks

Regards,

Basav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guess somehing could have gone wrong while GR/IR in your case. Not sure!

I can't add anything further. Sorry.

Regards

Sreenivas