cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File scenario is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done simple file to file scenario. I have done all the necessary cofigurations but XI is not picking the file

I have checked in adapter monitoring its saying "File Adapter monitoring is now part of Channel Communication" its not showing any color not in green or not in red its just in default color.

I have cheked in Channel Communication its status is green and log is "Communication Channel is correctly configured and started"

Following are the processing details displayed in Channel Communication

Polling interval started. Length: 5.0 seconds

3/17/08 11:36:19 AM Processing finished successfully

3/17/08 11:36:19 AM Processing started

3/17/08 11:36:14 AM Polling interval started. Length: 5.0 seconds

3/17/08 11:36:14 AM Processing finished successfully

3/17/08 11:36:14 AM Processing started

3/17/08 11:36:09 AM Polling interval started. Length: 5.0 seconds

3/17/08 11:36:09 AM Processing finished successfully

I Didnt get any messages in Message Monitor and SXMB_MONI.

I checked in default trace and i got following errors

User J2EE_GUEST, IP address

HTTP request processing failed. HTTP error [401] will be returned. The error is [No login module succeeded.No details available].

*Message listener localejbs/TestListener could not be created for connection test after 60 attempts.

Exception getting currently running XMLForm Module version.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No transaction

at com.adobe.service.J2EEConnectionFactoryManagerPeerImpl.getConnection(J2EEConnectionFactoryManagerPeerImpl.java:70)... [see

Cannot get the name of the EJBean for com.sap.engine.services.deploy.ear.common.EJBeanLocalReference@e4893074.

The error is: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Exception id: [00114326E0D9004E000005860000072F000448999A01A892

Assertion failed: Logging severity level is not set to 'None'

Assertion failed: Logging severity level is not set to 'None'

Could you please tell me do i need to any other configurations

Regards

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sowmya,

Error: HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK 401 Unauthorized

Description: The request requires user authentication

Possible Tips:

• Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

• If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

• If the error is in Adapter Engine

–then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

• May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

• May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

– for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

thanks & regards,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI soumya,

U can try using transport protocal as File system(NFS) and give poll interval as 10 sec. I hope this may work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In communication channel after specifying Adapter type as File then try to give Transport Protocal as File system(NFS);Give Quality of service as Exactly Once ;Proccessing Mode- Delete.

Then Check whether receiver determination ,integration determination are correctly configured.and also check for Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

to see the messages in sxmb_moni,check whether LOGGING,LOGGING_SYN runtime parameters are maintained in t.code SXMB_ADM(integration engine administration),

and also register the queues for your message...

and for monitoring CC you have separate option provided in RWB->adapter engine monitoring i.e cc monitoring click on that....

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to test the adapter status whether it is in error or not check the adapter in the communication channel monitioring.

To check the adapter in the communication channel monitoring

go to the following path..

runtime work bench->component monitoriing>adapter engine->communication channel monitoring>a new page will be opened and select ur adapter and check the ststus of ur adapter.

if u still face the problem please reply me back.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you file adapter configuration, whether you have set the processing mode to test or delete or read only mode.

If it is test mode, file will continuously keep processing.

Are you able to see any messages in SXMB_MONI,

also check if you are using a ftp adapter you have provided the ftp adapter details like server details, user and password correctly.

Also check the receiver communication channel details, if the file is processed successfully in sender CC and shows success in Moni as well.

Check these details and let us know the details.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are saying that xi-server is not picking up the file,check whether the FTP connection parameters are specified correctly ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error: HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK 401 Unauthorized

Description: The request requires user authentication

Possible Tips:

• Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

• If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

• If the error is in Adapter Engine

–then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

• May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

• May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

– for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

Check communication channels.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked for XIAPPLUSER role in SU01 but it is not there?

What the role of XIAPPLUSER ?

Why do i need this role?

Here we have installed XI in solaries system so i asked my basis team to share one folder in XI system with full access.

First have given transport protocol as the Fil System, at that time communication Channel was in green but i got the above errors which i have mentioned earlier...

My question is can i give the transport protocol as File System because i am accessing the folder with in the XI server but i am accessing it through FTP.

Now i have configured the FTP I have configured everything correct but still i am getting the following errors...

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '10.30.3.23:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 530 Login incorrect.'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor

Could you please help me in this?

Regards

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Could you first confirm whether you are using a FTP server or you are using the local XI server from where you need to pick and process the file. So that i will try to help you.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using local XI server but its solaries system. So i am accessing the folders inside the XI server using FTP. Now tell me which transport protocal i need to use...

Regards

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the file system, not the ftp server

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give transfer protocol as NFS(network file shade)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U can try to use File system as transport protocal and give poll interval as 10sec.

Try this and check for Message mapping also

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

If you are using the local XI server only ... then no need to go for FTP.. you can simply use NFS.

If the file is on some othe machine then you have to use FTP.

check this blog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

just have a cross check on this:-

On your local Xi server :

1. The folder you are accessing is having permission to read/write file.

2. your file is not in read-only mode ( if so try once with test mode rather than delete)

3. File name is exactly same ( as it is case-sensitive)

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your info. the file is picked from the Source and it has been processed,

So you are unable to view the steps in MONI.

Do one thing. De-register the Queues and registe it again in SMQR.

It should work

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not picking up from the source folder because i have given the following path in ID /tmp/xiuser/source/source.xml. i have placed this file in source folder and i have given processing mode has delete. But the file is not deleting from the source folder. I dont think its picking fromt the source folder...

Regards

Sowmya

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

First u say whether the files are placed in the local XI server of FTP server..

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U said that u have placed the file in this path

/tmp/xiuser/source/source.xml.

are you able to access this folder from run commad.

Make sure that u have the propper Read/Write acces

And also make sure abt the path also

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it ret-only file?

or you have the wrong name.