Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX Calculation in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

In the Tax calculation procedure TAXINJ

we maintain the Condition Types (JES4 Say!)

We then define the TAX Codes with the calcutaion

Tax Condtion type has Access MWST ( Country /Tax Code)

Now in the SD We define the same condtion type with Access JDUM and UTXJ with same access(JDUM).

I want to Know how thw system captures the taxes in the SD pricing when we are not defining any records......if it is taking from FI account ,

Can anyone explain me how it captures the same in depth..

Thanks in advance

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan Sarkar,

Maybe you can click on the pricing analysis button in the condition tab in the sales order to see the original of the determined tax.

If it is coming from any condition table in the access sequence, you must have a condition record linked to the condition type, I believe.

Maybe you paste the analyzing result here, and let's discuss it further.

Hongyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

The Pricing procedure analysis as follows.

Basic price

Discounts

TAX

-->UTXJ ( Access JDUM=ININPlantTAX Calls CustoTax Cllasi Material)

Condition record : 100%.

-->JSE4 (Access JDUM KEY : Sales org/Destination Country)) Condition record had been found: 12%

-->JES4 (Access JDUM KEY :Sales Or/Destination Count)

Condition record has been found :1 %

-->JES(Access JDUM KEY :Sales Or/Destination Count)

Condition record has been found :2 %

All the Three Conditon types has same access as UTXJ !

Internally form where is the taxes getting captures.

reagrds,

Amlan

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check in transaction v/07, for JDUM, and click on Access on the left hand, you will be able to see several lines.

For Sales org/Destination Country, you should get Table number as 110.

Then the internal searching logic will be

search in table A110 firstly using the key words sales org and destination country and the condition type.

Then use the condition record number to search in table KONP then you find the detailed percentage.

I believe you should be able to display the condition record in

trasaction vk13, if you enter JSE4 press enter and select Sales org/Destination Country, and enter the key words used in the sales order.

Please have a try.

Hongyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the VK13 : I am Not able to see the records for JEs4 as the system sys no record exists........

I just wanted to Know how thw system automatically takes the FI tax enties to SD internally.

Thanks ,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per as my earlier thread,

Please go to transaction OB40, here is where the G/L accounts maintained by FI consultants against your SD pricing procedure account keys against your assigned tax codes.

Hope it helps you.

You can go to SPRO - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING - TAX ON SALES / PURCAHSES - CALCULATION - DEFINE TAX CODES FOR SALES AND PURCHASES

Just Enter Country and Tax Code

I am sure this is what you wanted.

Reward points if it does.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I understand That the taxes comes through the FI Accounting in the SD Pricing procedure .

Ia there any difference If I use the tax procedure TAXINN instead of TAXINJ .

What changes I Will have to do in the same.

As Taxinn is condition based records .So what will be role of the FTXP.

Thanks for you valuable inputs...

regards,

SAP SD

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read again your first input, are you using Indian specific tax function? Excise?

I have to say that I am not familiar with this. Sorry.

I looked into the documentation in spro under

logistic general -> tax on goods movements -> India -> Basic settings -> determination of excise duty -> select tax calculation procedure

if you select the document icon, and you see an explanation about the difference of TAXINN and TAXINJ.

If you click on formula-based excise determination, it leads to a help file. And within which transaction J1ID is provided.

It seems that for Excise, the indian tax function, transaction J1ID is used to maintain the tax rate. Would you please check it in your system?

Excuse me that I am not so sure about FTXP.

Hongyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check transaction OB40, input your tax code and all the account keys maintained for you taxes in your pricing procedure should be listed there.

You are correct its configured by FI

Only your revenue and sales deduction account keys are defined in SD in transaction VKOA.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi