cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during creation of Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are getting an error while creatin billing document . The error message is as follows.

1.0154000188 000010 Order item 0139000078 000010 is missing .

Here my delivery number is 0154000188 .

my order no is 0139000078.

when i go technical data section it gives message no 029.

i have already seen the copy control it works fine.

kindly reply soon.

Regards,

Ajinkya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that item 10 in the order is missing in the delivery.. please check whether you done the PGI for item 10...

Muthu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I have not noticed the delivery reference you provided. So please check in VTFL, for the same field whether "B" is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajinkya

It seems you are trying to create Order related billing. If so, go to VTFA, select your order type and billing type and double click on "Item" tab. Now select the item category and click on blue lens on top left. Here see on your right side screen, what is maintained in "Billing quantity". It should be "C".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

once your order is created and also delivery, there is no problem in the data of the material.

the only possibility is that you must have skipped the post goods issue step or if PGI is mandatory for delivery creation then there must not be appropriate stock for that item.

you can check the stock of that particular material in the specific plant by t.code MMBE.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go and check the completion log of order & delivery it might give some clue.

anya