cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Scenario both sides are R/3 systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Experts,

i am doing B2B Scenario , that requirement is we are using both sides R/3 systems, from receiver side they want to send the response to sender.. Source is Asynchronous and Target is Synchronous ..

what types of adapters are sutable for this requirement....

pls give me ur valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Pasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sender side we can use ABAP CLIENT PROXY and in receiver side ,if the reciever needs to send the reponse then better to use RFC adapter as it is R/3 in reciever side

hope u got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra Kanth,

thank u.

but in sender side they are using IDOC...how can i proceed

Regards,

Pasi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said that your sender is Async and the receiver is sync.

I think your sender may be IDOC and the receiver may be RFC.

For this u need to use BPM inorder to make your sender as sync. u need to open sync async bridge.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seshagiri,

thank u for immediate response..

u r saying idoc-rfc, why i have to use BPM for this, why i have to make sender as synch, pls explain clearly..if u have any documents regarding IDOC-RFC(B2B) , pls send to me...

Regards,

Pasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

Why because IDOC ia Basically Async communication. this will not receive any response from the Receier Application. So inorder to Receiver the response message we have to make it as Sync . For this we need to use BPM.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seshagiri,

for this i can use IDOC - IDOC with BPM , is it posible...

Regards,

Pasi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of response do u want back. If it is sort of ack, then u should configure Idoc - XI - Idoc with ALE audit.

If ur scenario has some specific format of response, then use RFC/ ABAP proxy both at sender and receiver. Idoc should not be used in this case bcoz they expects async behavior.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Prateek,

i want to send the order response from target to source..

pls explain clearly, i am not understand..

Regards,

Pasi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Order Response is required, this cant be achieved using the idoc acknowledgments.

U may configure ur scenario in this manner:

Make an Idoc to Idoc scenrio. In this case Idoc receiver will be ORDERS (as u said ORDERS response is required). Now the Inbound processing code of the receiver Idoc should trigger the Idoc response Idoc. There should be again some ALE settings to handle this ORDERS response idoc. This way it will be sent only to XI and will behave as a separate scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

you can have IDOC - IDOC scenario for your order request idoc from source to target via XI.............then similarly you can have an order response IDOC flow from target to source by IDOC - IDOC scenario..........when the order response will come to source r/3 system, then by its data it can be found that it is the response for which order request of source r/3 system......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta