cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print overlap

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a z-form for po printing. when we print the form using the printer HP Laserjet 4345, we get a correct printout. but when we print the same document using HP laserjet P2015 , the font size increases automatically and the letters overlap.

I have seen the script but no font family or size has been defined.

What can be the possible reason. Plz help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra ,

Kindly refrain from reposting

Regards

Sapsurfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be an issue with the page format on the particular printer. The page format that you have used also needs to be configured to the printer that you are using. This will be done by BASIS and do let them know your problem.

Regards,

Narendra.

Reward if helpful!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are U having any issues in print preview ,

If there is no issues while using print preview then isssue is with the printer. The fonts, page layout, characterformat , paragraphy format must be added to the printer , which will taken care by the BASIS team.Let them know the all the character and paragraph firmats u are using , and ask them check whether thses are added to the printer .

In SPAD transaction u can check whether the printer u are usinng have been associated with the char,Para formats and Barcodes are added to the same .

Reward if u find it useful.

SapSurfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me the procedure to check the printer settings in spad transaction.

also can you tell me the default SAP font family and font size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode: SPAD

Click on Full admin button

Device types tab

Beside device types option click display button

Here you can see all the output devices connected.

Double click on the output device that you are using, and then click on Formats button on the application tool bar.here you can see what all page formats are configured to this output device.

Default SAP font and family will be arial 10pt, I believe. You can change them in paragraph formats.

Regards,

Narendra.

Sapsurfer: Im sorry if you think that I have duplicated your post. You can find a couple of posts regarding a similar topic posted by me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please tell me what you did to solve the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

how you solve the issue please explain