cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception during mapping Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

an Matmas05 xml is coming from MDM system. & it should be posted as Matmas05 in R/3.

i imported the MDM content in IR. but the fields order in coming Matmas05 xml file and the fields order in

Matmas05 Idoc are Not same.

while Executing Mapping it throws 'Exception during mapping execution'

so pls give solution How can i solve...this error

pls ....urgent.

thanks & regards

swapna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI swapna,

The XMl coming from MDM have the different sequence than the original Matmas05 IDOC that you have imported in IR,.

Lets take it this way as the Original Matmas IDOC structre is not matched up with the sender side Structure.

You can change the sequence of IDOC XSD file with some tools like Altova xmlSpy and make it same as sender side. Then import the modified XSD file as external defination and use it on sender side.

On Receiver side your Matmas05 structre sequence should have to be original one.

Now map the corresponding fields and execute the scenario.

thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place the XML if possible I will convert into XSD and send toyou.

Bye,

Jeevan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether target side mandatory fields are mapped correctly like segments,and control records

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the SXMB_MONI just take the XML format.

U can use the XML format itself in IR->Interface Mapping.

In interface mapping, choose the test tab and in the source side, just put the XML from SXMB_MONI and execute it. If u get the output correctly, then its implied that ur mapping is working correct. If its not, then u need to check ur mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

If the field structure is not same, check the mapping is correct or not by going to TEST tab. Also import that Source XML in Test tab and test it.

I feel that there is problem in mapping done between soruce and target. Check once again.

Regards

Shankar