cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

After billing document we dont want that output determination must me determine what setting we

have to do for that.

With regards

Sankalp singhai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sankalp

As you said that output should not be determined after billing then

1) dont maintain condition record VV31 for the output type so that it wont determine automatically. once you save billing document

2) Another option is go to output type details and in that you have a select tab, where you find Time1, time2 , Time3 and Time4. select Time1 or Time 2

Time1 - is uses standard program RSNAST00,and it sets to run at regular intervals,

Time 2 - it is the time specified by the user.

3) And another option is you can use spool , using this you can print all billing documents at one time (ex:background jobs)

Reward points if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i understand correctly, you dont want output after billing, does it mean you never want it..

1) dont maintain any output condition records to the billing docuement at VV31.

Or i think you want the output but not immediately.

2) then while maintaining conditin records to the billing doc at VV31, after entering the output conditin type > select communication method > dont tick Print Immediately check box. Now a spool will be collected which you turn to print with a batch job.

3) In the further data tab select the option schedule with a batch job. you have 4 options there, immediate, while saving application.. dont exactly remember the other two names one of them is an option which lets you execute the prints at a specific time with scheduled batch jobs.

Hope it helps.

regards

sadhu kishore