Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIRWBUSER user locked daily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

daily i found this user PIRWBUSER is locked

i unlocked it manual but it is not a solution, i want to know why it is daily locked.

i checked tcode sm37 no scheduale jobs under this user.

i checked the exchangeProfile for the value of com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.pwd and i put the actual value for the password of that user

but the problem still i found this user locked

so could you please help?

Thanks

Sherif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have given a wrong password for PIRWBUSER some where.You can check in Exchange Profile and where ever you used PIRWBUSER... check you have given the right password every where... this should be the problem.

Similar problem have raised up with PI 7.0 Change the password back to the installation password in SU01; that cleared it up

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Note 721548

Thanks for All of you

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the passwords everywhere n follow the steps.

First of all, compile a list of the names of the relevant users.

If you also want to change the user for the sending business systems (PIRWBUSER or a copy of this user) you have to be aware that you will have to change the password in all sending systems/adapters.

The passwords must be changed at the following places:

1. Transaction SU01 in the R/3 system

Here, you must change the passwords on the R/3 ABAP side.

2. Exchange Profile - Server Settings

Call the PI exchange profile using:

http://<xi-host>:<j2ee-port>; /dir/start/index.jsp

--> Administration --> Exchange Profile

Press the 'Connection' button and adjust the password accordingly for the user used here.

Important: If the system issues the error message 'Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts', check in transaction SU01 whether the user used under 'Connection' has already been locked, and unlock that user if necessary.

3. Exchange Profile

You must now change the passwords in all parameters of the exchange profile to make them available for the PI Java applications.

To do this, start the exchange profile as described in section 2, and adjust the changed passwords in all parameters.

4. SLDAPICUST

If a PI* user is set in transaction SLDAPICUST adjust the password for this user.

5. SM59 Destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

In transaction SM59, adjust the password of the user used in HTTP destination to an ABAP system INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.

6. SM59 Destination SAPXIPP*

In transaction SM59, adjust the passwords of the users used in the ABAP connections SAPXIPP*.

7. SLD Data Supplier in the J2EE

Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator (http://<server>:<port>/nwa). Under "Configuration Management --> Infrastructure --> Destinations", check the user in destinations SLD_Client and SLD_DataSupplier. Only if a PI* user is set here change the password for the relevant user.

8. PMI store destination in the J2EE

Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator (http://<server>:<port>/nwa). Under "Configuration Management --> Infrastructure --> Destinations", change the relevant user password in HTTP destination pmistore.

9. RFC destinations in J2EE

Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator (http://<server>:<port>/nwa). Under "Configuration Management --> Infrastructure --> JCo RFC Provider" change the password in the RFC destinations AII_RUNTIME, LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI* if a PI* user is set there. Choose 'Save' to transfer the changes.

Important: If user SAPJSF is used here, do not change the password of this user, because it is also used in several J2EE applications. In this case, create a copy of user SAPJSF in transaction SU01 and use this copy in the JCo RFC Provider.

10. SM59 connections for end-to-end monitoring

In transaction SM59, adjust the user password in all connections that start with PMI*. You have to adjust the connections both under 'ABAP Connections' and 'HTTP Connections to External Server'.

In addition, adjust the passwords in the systems where the destinations are pointing to, if this is not the PI itself.

11. SM59 connections for GRMG monitoring

In SM59, change the user password in all connections that start with XI_GRMG*. You have to adjust the connections under 'HTTP Connections to ABAP Systems' and under 'HTTP Connections to External Server'.

In addition, adjust the passwords in the systems where the destinations are pointing to, if this is not the PI itself.

12. Now restart the J2EE Engine.

13. Connections from sending business systems

In all sending systems, you must check whether you are using one of the service users to log on to the PI system, and change the passwords if necessary (PIAPPLUSER).

For this purpose, check the relevant SM59 destinations and logon data in the sending adapters.

If the sending system is a system with a release version < 7.00, note that you need to set the password in the XI system in accordance with the instructions in Note 807895 so that it is downward compatible. Alternatively, you can create a copy of the relevant service user for this special connection, assign the downward-compatible password to this user, and use this user for the connection.

Then check in transaction SU01 whether any users were locked during the changes as a result of failed logon attempts, and unlock these users if necessary.

Note:

Check all these things for user PIRWBUSER. It may be possible that some of the steps will not fit for you. i recommend to follow the same password everywhere.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think u have changed the password recently. Please do it according to SAP Note 721548

Regards,

Prateek