Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

E-Recruiting: Batch Creation of Applicants

Hi Experts,

I have the following questions and would really appreciate if anyone could help:

1) My job portal is an external system and I need to import in the applicants into E-Recruiting. I know E-Recruiting does not have a BDC concept. So how should I do it? Is there a standard function module/program which I can call to create the application and necessary relationship tables like HRP5102?

2) In infotype HRP5102, for the Status field, there are two possible values for 'released' mode (1 and 2). What is the difference?

3) In infotype HRP5102, for the ISTAT field, what does the different status value means?

Will appreciate if there are any documentation on it as online help did not elaborate much.

Many thanks.

Edited by: William Toh on Mar 16, 2008 9:34 AM

For Question 1.

The classes starting with CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE* can help you in creating the candidate in an automated way.

You can build an RFC which can take the information from your external system in the form of an XML file. In the RFC, convert the XML file into internal table using simple transformations and then using the methods from the above classes to create the candidate in an automated way.

You can even expose the RFC as a web service.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question