cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Experts ,

Does any body let me know , how to see the inter company billing documents Through Sales order , Purchase Order , Material , STO,

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u have sales order and line item no then you dont need any more information to find the intercompany billing no.

1. Go to VBFA, in preceeding doc no and item put the sales order no and item no and use subsequent doc category as 5 for intercompany invoice and execute.

2. If you have STO and item no then same can be done as above and get intercompany invoice.

3. Material can be used before to find the item no of SO or STO using VBAP and EKPO. Then this item no can be used in VBFA.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shwetha,

just go to SE16 > select the table VBRK > now give the billing document type as IV - itner company billing document and mention any other details for which you want to pull the IV documents.

Just press Execute and you will all the IV documents for the selection made.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kishore , In VBRK table where can i give the sales order ,or sto . Kishore actually in my client they gave me some list of sales orders , PO , STO . And told me to find out the Inter company billing documents. Please can you help me out.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

You can not get the required information in one table , you need to look into two tables . the better way is make a query using SQVI and Join the tables VBRK and VBRP.

In VBRP, AUBEL is Sales order # so get the IV billing document types from VBRK where AUBEL of VBRP is equal to the sales orders.

You can apply the same logic for Stock transport orders too.

For PO i didn't remember the exact field in VBRP, please refer the table VBRP and apply the logic that I told you.

Please let me know if you have any doubts.

If you don't know Joining tables in SQVI, may be my solution might be confusing to you.

Regards,

Aj..

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Please do you mind to tell me how to join the tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta

GO to tcode SQVI, put the name ZTEST1 and create. THen there will be a pop up where in select in the drop as table join.

Then on next screen put the tables you want to join. Now it will ask for inner or outer join.

After that it will ask for fields to be displayed. Just follow the screen and then save.

After this execute the query and you are done.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Sandeep