Please help

BR

Diwakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What message are you getting on the screen?

Pls check the foll;

1. Make sure Internet Communication Manager (ICM) is up and running. By default when you start the SAP system your ICM is also started. You can check the same from transaction SMICM.

2. Make sure Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is set up in the server .

3. Like in standalone ITS system where you will publish your ITS services from R/3 to the ITS server, in the Integrated ITS server scenario, we need to publish the service to a site called INTERNAL.

• First set "INTERNAL" as the publishing site. To do this Go to SE80->utilities->settings->Internet Transaction Server->Publish. choose the On Selected Site radio button and in the field Plnt choose "INTERNAL" from the drop down and hit enter.

• Now we are ready to publish the standard service. We need to publish "SYSTEM" and "SHUFFLER" before we can use integrated ITS. In transaction SE80 from the drop down box you see on the left side pane, choose Internet Service. Enter SYSTEM in the input field and click display. You will see the ITS service SYSTEM and its components in a tree structure. Right click on "SYSTEM" in the tree and click Publish->Complete Service to publish the service. Once the publishing is completed the system will issue a message "Object published successfully; site INTERNAL" . Follow the same procedure to publish internet service "SHUFFLER" also.

4. Unlike in the standalone ITS, in Integrated ITS we also need to create & activate another service in transaction SICF. First let us look at the standard WEBGUI application. In transaction SICF, Right click on default_host and click activate to activate the entire tree. (click on the yes button with tree icon).

5. To run BBPSTART ITS service , go to transaction SICF (testing can be done from SE80 also) and Expand the tree to the following path default_host->sap->bc->gui->sap->its->BBPSTART. Right click on BBPSTART and click Test Service.

In addition to this, the following settings are required specific to SRM system.

1> Maintenance of entries in table TWPURLSVR.

2> Maintain the client and language in the start service for SRM i.e.BBPSTART.

3> Publish all the services.

Pls see whetherr the foll note help you.

517484(for activating services).

Also the HOST file needs to be maintained for the SRM Server.(done by the BASIS guy)

i.e. IP for the Server separated by TAB as delimiter followed by FQDN (Fully qualified Domain name) .Temporarirly,you can maintain it on your machine.Path is run>drivers>etc.Click on the HOST file.There you can maintain an entry for your SRM server i.e. IP for the SRM Server separated by TAB as delimiter followed by FQDN (Fully qualified Domain name) .FQDN is same as the hostname and the one maintained in table TWPURLSVR

The “SHOW FRIENDLY USER MESSAGES “ option in IE should be unchecked so that the exact reason for the page not being shown is displayed.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The entries in table TWPURLSVR should be something as shown below

e.g.

LOGSYS : MRDCLNT100

WEB SERVER : SAPDEV14.XEROX.COM:8001

WEB PROTCL:HTTP

WIN SERVER:SAPDEV14.XEROX.COM:8001

WIN PROTCL:HTTP

BSP SERVER:SAPDEV14.XEROX.COM:8001

BSP PROTCL:HTTP

Pls check whether the correct HOSTNAME is maintained in the table as defined by BASIS in tracn SMICM.Most of the times the ITS url does not work correctly because of the incorrect entries in the table.

BR

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the reply

I did all as explained

i dont have Basis support right now

How do we maintain parameters in RZ10

And how to maintain the host file on server

Best Regards

Diwakar

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i am getting the login page when i put ip adreess but not with host name

in SMICM there is no domain name

when i get link through ip address and login and click on shopping cart i am getting following error

Application can not be started

Details:-com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.exceptioninfo:

can not open apps/sap.com/com.sap.engine.docs.examples in operation startapp.

Reason:-

error occured during db aceess:

apps/sap.com/com.sap.engine.docs.examples

Please help

BR

Diwakar

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any suggesions on this please!!

Thanks in advance

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain the hostname with IP address in the hosts file in your local PC.

You can find the file at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I did that

but the thing i have doubt is there is no domain name available in SMICM

so i put only host name and ip address

but still i cant access it though webbrowser

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you must set the Fully Qualified Domain Name in RZ10.

Please check this blog.

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2005/08/21/running-your-first-bsp-application-in-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition--nsp

Regards

Kathirvel