Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order from SD (R/3) are not consuming APO Product Allocations

Devonwtxus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Our incoming sales orders entered in SD in our 4.6c. system are checking product allocations and ATP in APO version 4 using live cache.

They are going across and hitting ATP and Product allocations, but the temporary assignment is not updating when saved. So the monthly product allocations are not being reduced.

Has anyone seen this or have any ideas on what to check?

Thanks,

Devon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!,

I suppose you have solved the problem. I use to have the same sympthom and my problem was the sales order integration model didnt consider the material.

best regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davon,

Were you able to figure out the issue? Could you please share what the resolution?

I am faced with the same problem you defined. While entering the sales order, the TQA shows the order quantity. System does the check and product allocation is shown correctly on the availability screen.  But once the order is saved, the incoming order quantity is not updated and the remaining prod allocation remains unchanged.

I am in a time crunch situation and any urgent response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sanjay

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may be difficult to troubleshoot with the information given. However it may make sense to go through OSS note 488725 that addresses TQA related FAQs in GATP.

In my view typically there are 3 key figures in GATP Allocation Planning - Allocation Quantity, incoming Sales Order Quantity and Remaining Allocation Quantity. The third one is macro calculated as a difference of the first two and this key figure is key for doing allocation planning. I am hoping you are using this one. The incoming sales order should show up in the appropriate key figure.

Devonwtxus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Thank you for the reply. That helps. I think we're at least going in the right direction.

I'll check the OSS note FAQ. Just can't tell why that incoming order quantity is not updating.

If we update it manually, then the macro calculation works ok.

Any ideas on why it may not be updating.

Also, we just upgraded from version 3.x

Thanks,

Devon