cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't post good issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

when I want to post goods issue, I got log " posting only possible in periods 2008/02 and 2008/01 in company code 1000". what can I do to solve this issue? thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is because the posting posting period for the new month is not opened. By default the system will not open the posting period for every new month automatically, you (normally FI) needs to open the posting periods.

If you are in the test sytem you can open the posting periods by the transaction MMPV, give your company code

(1000 in this case) and the period (03 in this case) and execute. If the log display says that the conversion is successful, you will be able to post the stock in the crrent month.

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MMPV and enter the company code 1000 and the period as 03

and then execute. then go to MMRV and enter the company code 1000 and cross check for this company code in which month it is . then do the delivery .

Reward points if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to MMPV, enter the company code as 1000, give the period as 03 and year as 2008, press execute. Now period is also open for good issue, so you can go to VL02n and do the PGI for the delivery doc if its already saved. Else create the delivery doc again for that sales and do PGI.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to open the current period for postings.

You could do this by the following T.Codes

MMPV, OB52, OMSY

Regards,

Aj.

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FI consultant will configure the Opening period and closing period of the Company code.

Configuration of period

normally FI consultant will close the period and open the next period

,T code: MMPV -- Close period

give todays date the period will be closed

OPENING THE PERIOD

go to ob52 trx

for the ur variant for all account types(+ to S) in second and fourth columns specify current year

variant assigned to ccode can be seen in obbp trx

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

ANIL

for further details check below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/50/dc9e10122211d3a54fdfb7b31fd578/frameset.htm