cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice against delivery-F8-Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

We have a Job work scenario. Working in ECC 6.0.

Scenario:

The customer gives raw material for processing. It is issued against Annexure V and when the finished product is sent back it is cleared against Annexure VI if partial or Annexure V if in full. If it is sent partially then Proforma Invoice is to be generated. In Proforma Invoice along with the end product which is being sent, the details of the raw material against which the Finished good is manufactured is also to be mentioned along with the pricing.

But the issue while processing in SAP is I am unable to add any material in the Proforma Invoice. Also If I maintain the details of raw material in text form. How can I show the pricing calculation in the output?

Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a job of a technical consultant, prepare a functional spec and give him the necessary tables and fields....... The output program of the proforma invoice need some conditions to be maintained where if a finished good is invoiced should also carry the rawmaterial and its price.....

They can even bring the pricing of the raw material also...

As you told to maintain the text, it can be only the name but not the price of your raw material....

Please reward if helpful or suggest if iam wrong...

Regards

Bugs

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved this with help of ABAPer.