cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform Event on sort begin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting the following error while applying EVENT ON SORT BEGIN/END in smartforms.While executing the program the following error is getting displayed.

Internal error: (FORM = TAB_APPEND_OTF_TO_TABLE,

ID = READ, RC = 0)

Please advice how to solve this problem.

Regards,

Rubin Luke.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A better way is to make the sort in the print program

so in smartform you'll get the table already sorted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eliram,

I ve tried that solution also.But my requirement is when new Matrial No. comes the printing should happens in the next page.That means seperate page wise printing is required for seperate materials.For that I ve applied the 'EVENT ON SORT BEGIN'.But it is giving the following error.

Internal error: (FORM = TAB_APPEND_OTF_TO_TABLE,

ID = READ, RC = 0).

Regards,

Rubin Luke.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rubin,

I have got the same problem within a SmartForm, where I want to start on a new page when another material starts (in my case it is a new Purchase Order item).

I added a command for "starting new page" in my SmartForm (within the "Main" area) - and I am getting exacly the same message "Form TAB_APPEND_OTF_TO_TABLE does not exist".

I definitly can say that it has got to do with this new command, because without it, the problem does not appear and I get my document printed out.

UPDATE:

After a couple hours testing I found out, that the problem is within the type of table you are using in the SmartForm. The "new Page" does not work with tables like a kind of "Tables with Events". The new page is possible to use and it works, when I used the "Table with Calculations".

Regards from Germany,

Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Deutsch on Aug 5, 2011 6:04 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rubin,

Follow below steps:

1. Give the Field Name under Sort Criteria section of Table .

2 .Check(tick) 'Event on Sort End' save , check and activate.

3. Create a command node under event which has star symbol .

4. Check(tick) Go to New Page and page value .

5. Give the conditons in conditions tab of command node as per your requirement.

Let me know if you have any issues

BR

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We had a simialr requirement Page break based on Storage Type.

We kept an Event based on LGTYP - EVENT ON SORT END . within the LOOP . We used tables in main window.

U need to create a Command - in the command click the check box Go to New Page and Provide your page name .

To create a command:

right click on event - create - > flow logic -> command.

Thanks

Hariharan