Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOR STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE HAVE A SCENARIO LIKE WE DONE A STO CYCLE

PR>PO(STO)>VL10B>DELIVERY(VL02N)>VF01

DURING BILLING WE HAVE DONE PROFORMA INVOICE AND DONE J1IIN WHERE I HAVE DONE EXCISE INVOICE

NOW WHAT HAPPEN THAT FOR THE SAME DELIVERY NUMBER AGAIN I CAN CREATE A PROFORMA INVOICE..

WHICH SHOULD NT HAPPEN

ONCE I HAVE DONE PROFORMA INVOICE AND J1IIN THEN THAT SAME DELIVERY NUMBER SHOULD NT GENERATE OR ALLOW ME TO CREATE ANOTHER PROFORMA INVOICE FOR THE SAME ....

WITH REGARDS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You can use a copy of the standard billing document type F2 - remove the a/c determination procedure (KOFI00) and use the same as a proforma invoice document type. This way, you will not be able to create the multiple proforma invoices for the same delivery. Also, it would be ensured that the very nature of the billing document remains like that of a proforma invoice ( as no values would be passed on to accounting).

Regards

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard SAP allows mutiple billing for proforma invoices as they are just statistical invoices and dont do any posting.

I will suggest that you have a billing job daily with the billing date as today so that you dont have multiple billing docs for same order.

Kind Regards

Sandeep