Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUANTITY CHECK AT PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am having a requirement of

maintaining minimum stock level at a location.

I want to mainatin stock of one material code at a particular location say one quantity of finished good

should be there at a location but user should be restricted to use it , but he should be able to make delivery and process post goods issue if quantity of material is greated than one , as in sales flow when user do Post goods issues and

consumes the good.

Regards

jase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BAPI used for Goods Movement is BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Pls try if there are any user exits here

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello dear,

your point is good , but my client need to provide authorization to user and in addition he wants that minimum stock should be maintained for combination of plantstorage locationmaterial code.

Functionally i havn't found any check yet , now looking for some BADI or user exit .

if you have some idea about available exit or badi for my problem do write .

Thanks in advance

jase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jase,

you can put the required checks in the following userexit for the case when user try to do PGI during delivery processing :

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in the include MV50AFZ1.

Ask your ababper for the following :

IF < Event is PGI during DO processing or the criteria as you wish ( example : sy-ucomm = 'WABU' ) >

AND

IF < Your Conditions as per requirement >

AND

IF < Other Checks if required >

THEN

< DO THIS AND THIS > here you can give the error message definition

ENDIF all

Try out this , it will be easy as well. hope it may suit your requirement.

Reward points if seems useful. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One thing is you can have a new storage location defined which will be used as a stock restricted. Whenever availability check happens the stock is checked at plant and not specific to storage location. Hence u wil have CSL on order and delivery will get created.

Now during picking the stock will be checked at storage location and hence the delivery will not get PGIed. Now you can propose one o/p on the delivery once it is created to do a movement so that the stock is converted to unrestricted and brought to FG saleble so that the delivery can be PGIed.

This wil allow user to have delivery, have stock checks but cant have changes as the movement will not be authorized to user.

Reward if helpful

KInd Regards

Sandeep