SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do we have mass program change function

Former Member
0 Kudos

in our case we need mass program change and is there anyone who can help me. in our case when studying one year as freshman students must change there program to higher level and i need mass program changes.

regards,

jin dal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jin Dal,

It sounds like what you need is a change of Stage, not change of Program. There is no mass program for that, but you could pretty easily just use a Selection Method and call the Function Module to maintain the stage in the registration data.

Michael

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jin Dal,

It sounds like what you need is a change of Stage, not change of Program. There is no mass program for that, but you could pretty easily just use a Selection Method and call the Function Module to maintain the stage in the registration data.

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

it is not stage change. it is just program change and in the PIQST00, we have 'change of progrm' in the PIQST00 and i want to use this function in the background mode. if we have this function in the mass changes it would be happy

regards,

jin dal