Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMCS - PR for every notification (pm or cs) created

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi pmcs gurus,

kindly let us know automatic creation of purchase requisition for every notification or pr can be made based on some notifications (50 notifications), because the tasks completed by Vendor.

pl help

Thanks & regards

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srihari,

it's impossible to create a PR from a notification. Either you create a PM order (-> there you can create external operations, that will create a PR) - can be done with reference to the notification, or you create a manual PR (no reference to the notification).

Best regards

Stephan

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

yes, very true that it is impossible, but if the scenario exists

eg.,

every notification is created and task completed by vendor (external vendor) and like this we will have 150 notifications and all have been carried out by vendor, now, pl give solutions how the pr is generated to process the payment to vendor.

pm experts can throw some light on this scenario how this has to be dealt.

pl help

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srihari,

it's possible to create one PM order for all 150 notifications (via IW28 - mark all and call funtion create order). Then you can create external operation(s), which will automatically create a PR (you can also assign the vendor in this ext. operation) -> that's the only way to be able to analyse the costs in the PMIS.

Or you create a PR in ME51(N) - w/o reference to the PM/CS.

You can also go for a solution w/o PR. Create a framwork order and use service entry sheets. Every time the vendor has completed a task, you (or the vendor) can create a service entry sheet. This can be used as reference in the invoicing process, or can also be used in a self-invoicing process.

Or ...

I think there are several ways to come to a solution, depending on the requirements. It's impossible to give you "the one and only" solution, w/o knowing the complete process and requirements.

Best regards

Stephan

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thanx so for the solution.

can u pl tell me how i can change description of notification type thru spro.

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Follow the link and change ur description of notification type.

PM & CS - Maintenance and Service Processing - Maintenance and Service Notifications -Notification Creation- Notification Types-Define Notification Types

Regardes

SMC

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I have done it, but the same change is not reflecting in different client.

ie., i have done spro changes of description in notification type, thru request the same has been transported without release from one client to another in development server.

At spro level it has been changed and can be see, but in different if i go to iw51 or iw21 the notification type description is not changed.

pl help with ur solution, how the description at IW51 & Iw21 be changed for notification type.

thanks & regards

Srihari

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

It will work ,kindly check whether you transport request no is same, also try to release the request and transport to the different client

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri Hari,

Try release the TR and retransport it to the other client. I've tried with in my system its working fine.

Please revert back.

Regards,

B. Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to create a PR from the notification.This an be done from the Service order.

And in PM & CS from the notification we can create a Sales order ->delivery ->Billing.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Suman Kumar