Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Deletion of Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

As I want to delete the mass roles in system i m not able to do so.I had tried with prog. AGR_DELETE_ALL_ACTIVITY_GROUPS which is obsolete..

Please guide me how can i delete the mass roles.

Regards,

Amit

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

That program should work, but needs modifying first. Unless you are comfortable with ABAP lets ignore that option.

If you are on 4.7 or lower then you can very easily record a CATT script (tx SCAT) to delete them. If you are on ECC5/6 then use transaction SECATT to do this. Google (or SDN search ) for SECATT tutorials which will tell you how to use the tool. Follow the examples and learn how to parameterise a field and you will easily be able to create a script to perform the deletions.

Another option is to use LSMW to do the same which I know is a popular tool with some posters on here.

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I suggest to use the report attached to note #313587. Its valid also for the actual releases!

the coding for that z-report is an attachement to the note (no sourcecodecorrection....).

b.rgds, Bernhard