cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, when i create an invoice correction to an order with Bom,

i get an additional 2 line items with the sub items of the BOM. Any suggestions????

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

are you referring to the credit/debit line entries when doing invoice correction? this is standard. you make an entry (the correct amount) only in 1 of these 2. the system then automatically calculates the needed amount to be credited/debited to the customer. you can also delete entries that are not relevant (always in pairs of credit/debit entries).

if these dual lines appear at the sub-component level, it may be because your BOM higher level material is using item category group LUMF.

or are you referring to 2 components added to the BOM? if so, then this is interesting.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Mar 15, 2008 11:13 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, I got my answer the pricing was at the item level

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Can you explain again.

So consider order is of X and its BOM is y1 and y2 then when invocie correction is created it has what all.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I think ur pricing of BOM is defined at item level. IF this is true then when invoice correction will be creatd the items will be copied as line items because the actual pricing will happen at the BOM components. If pricing is maintained at BOM and still it is coming then there can be two issues

1. They have prices in correction request - this is erroroneous and hence in copy control you can define not to copy the components or have the conditions in such a way that pricing doesnt come.

2. if prices are not coming but the components are coming then i think thsi si fine. IT will give a picture of what was credited / debited back and what were its componentn.

Please elaborate more if the issue u facing is not of the above.

Kind Regards

Sandeep