cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem exposing an interface as a wsdl

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a scenario in the Business Sandbox where I am consuming a .net web service and exposing a web service from SAP PI.

I have undergone the process of defining the datatypes, the message types for the sender side, importing the external WSDL for the .net web service on the receiver side and have done the message and interface mappings.

The above sender information has been defined under the Service Component PI_PATTERNS_SENDER of sce.com and the receiver information has been imported under the Service Component PI_PATTERNS_RECEIVER of sce.com. The Mapping is done under the Service Component PI_PATTERNS_RECEIVER of sce.com. I have tested out the individual mappings and they work.

I have defined the configuration scenario under MathServiceScenario. Assinged the business systems BS_PI_PATTERNS_SENDER and BS_ PI_PATTERNS_RECEIVER and defined the communication channels for the same. I have added the Receiver Determination, the Interface Determination and the Receiver Agreement for the same. I have put in the request message and tested the configuration scenario and it passed.

I am exposing this as a web service by using the menu and define the same by specifying the following:

url: http://vb06cs01.sce.com:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS_PI_PATTERNS_SENDER:In_Soap_WS...

sender interface details.

When I try to access the url, I get the following screen.

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/NW04S_12_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#4 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

Please let me know if you have encountered this problem and what are the likely causes.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is because of invalid xml document. So check the validity of the xml message ie. after first mapping i.e Req mapping.

Hi,

1) check the RWB, component monitoring, your soap sender adapter.

2)The Integration Server SOAP inbound channel url has to be

http://<serverhost>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=<party>:<ServiceName>:<Channel Name>,

where ServiceName is the sender Service name, and Channel Name is the SOAP Sender communication channel Name.

Check this weblog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/29/service-enable-your-sap-application-component

3) Try to avoid this one http://was:5<sysnr>00/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet

also this

For this you can refer this -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Also this blog may help you-/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Rgds

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Pertierra on Mar 14, 2008 3:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for the quick response. I further debugged and found this to be the error that I get in .Net

-

Also, the RWB says that request received and then error occured. Is this an error in a configuration that I have made.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if configuration of receiver communication channel works.

this an error when PI try to send message to receiver system,

in your receiver communication channel, copy the path of WS an link it from browser to test if you can get acces to WS.

also check if user and pass are right.

Rgds

Rodrigo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hemal,

You haven't said what was the issue, could you plz describe it?

raj.