cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form - Printing ouput in 2 columns - 2 main windows ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation here to print the output in 2 column display.

It has to work like 2 Main windows concept in SAP script.i.e,., Once the first column completes its printing ( reaches to end of page ) the printing should start from the begin of page of second column.

In other words the 2 columns should work as 2 pages conceptually. But, they will be on same page.

If this is SAP script I can do very easily by defining second main window and the text once over flows automatically populates to second main window.

I found that second main window concept wont work the same in Smart Forms. If there is no second main window concepts, why is it allowing me to have more than my main window is a weird thing for me. It is not even throwing an warning while activating.

Can anyone help me to achieve this 2 column printing? If you are sure that , it wont possible by Smart Forms please let me know that even.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Soujanya.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation here to print the output in 2 column display.

It has to work like 2 Main windows concept in SAP script.i.e,., Once the first column completes its printing ( reaches to end of page ) the control should start from the begin of page at second column.

In other words the 2 columns should work as 2 pages conceptually. But, they will be on same page.

If this is SAP script I can do very easily by defining second main window and the text once over flows automatically populates to second main window.

I found that second main window concept wont work the same in Smart Forms. If there is no second main window concepts, why is it allowing me to have more than my main window is a weird thing for me. It is not even throwing an warning while activating.

Can anyone help me to achieve this 2 column printing? If you are sure that , it wont possible by Smart Forms please let me know that even.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Soujanya.K