cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

my business has created an order, saved it. Now i want to see it in VA02 it gives error message "not possible to carry out conversion"

if i double click it, it says," the alternative unit of measure you have entered cannot be converted to the base unit of measure."

procedure "Specify the conversion factors for the alternative unit of measure in the corresponding material master record.

"

it is showing what to do, but just want to confirm from this forum. is that the solution??

sk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Is there soem change to measurement units for the material master. What is basic measure maintained in material master and the sales order has.

Generally once MM is changed then VA02 can give error.

Pls. try to maintain the MM02 with measurement unit conversion used in SO and check if it solves.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are changing the Base Unit of measure in the material master, you will have to maintain fresh conversions between Sales unit of measure and BUoM. Along with this your prices and cost would also need to be aligned with the new BUoM.

Hope this helps,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here two types of units of measurements r there one for material base unit of measure and second one is sales unit of measure. if both r diff u must maintain conversion rule for uint of measurement in MMR.oterwise throws the errors in sales order.

once if u check the unit of measurement andthan change the units of measures and u proceed Orders

I think it is useful for u

Regards

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all i want to cancel this Order, i cant even go in by VA02 also

sk