cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION MANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I am creating SAP Solution Manager: Active Solutions for system and after I clicked in the activities I received the follwing error>

Inconsistent logical component SAP R/3

Message no. DSWP115

Diagnosis

Data storage is inconsistent with regard to the logical component SAP R/3. Either a logical component that could not be transferred to the solution data has been included in the system group, or a logical component has been deleted from the system group but not from the solution data.

System response

The system cannot save the data.

Procedure

Try to remove the logical component SAP R/3 or cancel the action.

This problem might have been caused by inconsistent data in transaction SMSY. To analyse the problem, check the logical component in transaction SMSY by choosing System Groups -> Logical Components. Note the main instance of the logical component and check whether this main instance is indicated as relevant for the system used in the solution's system role. If it is not, correct the data as required.

As I tested in the smsy transaction everything look fine.

and If I try it again I received the following error>>

Updating the CBP data model failed

So could somebody help with this issue ?

Thank Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Look like there are something did not setup correctly in your Logical Components. Do not use SAP's default logical components. Create you own logical components instead. And you may need manually put your logical components into a solution.

Hope this help. Thanks.

Yujun Ran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thank for your answer but problem is still on.

I created my own logical system and posted him into Solution landscape and also I received >>Inconsistent logical component SAP R/3<<

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

It works now

Thank for help but solution was this way>

Frist I assigned original solution template system from SAP after that I run activities and system told me about differencies and I changed it to my own logical component

If I frist assigned my own logical component I received error> In.....

It is something between heaven and earth

Answers (0)