cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocess outbound error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in case that data is being processed through XI but is not able to reach target system (network error) and we get an error on the outbound side - how to reprocess this data?!

Is there any way to persist the data on XI and to resend it after a certian period of time?!

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Asyn messages are Persisted by default.

For Sync Messages set the pararmeter LOGGING_SYNC in the SXMB_ADM ( admin). Not by default.

You can go to the SXI_MONITOR and re-trigger your message.

Reward points if useful

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thx for ur reply.

I hope u get me right, i don't mean the status in the SXI_monitor but the outbound status in it.

First we had message that wasn't send to target, we got a red flag. Now we have a green flag with info "Message scheduled on outbound side". Does this mean the message will be send when target system is available?!

And where can i see that this message is in queue?! in SMQ1 i can't see anything!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the channel is inactive , it will error out in Integration Engine itself, so u can restart those messages manually.

Also, lets say the receiver system is not reachable(example JDBC), then what happens? You can find those messages in

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp . In the window left frame choose Received Messages , in the right frame choose Status Not Delivered. Change the time frame and click tab(there is no enter) , u can find list of messages. Now for each message u can find two options Delete, Re-Deliver ,click on Re-Deliver the message, it will go thru.

Regards

Seshagiri

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> First we had message that wasn't send to target, we got a red flag. Now we have a green flag with info "Message scheduled on outbound side". Does this mean the message will be send when target system is available?!

No, it means that message will be restarted based on the parameters in SMQR (number of attempts (30) and interval between next attempt (300))

> And where can i see that this message is in queue?! in SMQ1 i can't see anything!

SMQ2

Make you familiar with this doc: [ Queued Remote Function Call|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f0/225c3c60065627e10000000a114084/content.htm]

Regards,

Jakub