cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order as direct material to be made as classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are working on a classic scenario with SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0 as the backend.

For some products we are using order as direct material to procure the material into stock but as per standard this is behaving as EX classic as the main PO is in the SRM.

This is working fine but our client want to take print of this in the backend thru NEU output type which is not caught though MN04 is configured.

The program used is standard and our abaper says it is std code and if it is coming from SRM system it is not picking up.

Also, as the PO in R3 cannot be changes as it is a copy of the orderas direct material PO we cannot add manually.

Any suggestions on this.

Best regards,

Sridhar

Edited by: P.T. Sridharbabu on Mar 14, 2008 3:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any clue on this please?

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sridhar,

It is possible to create an output for a SRM in Backend , i have done this at one of my client.

You should turn off output in SRM.

Create a New OUptut type for SRM PO in ECC.

I believe there is a note out there, go look for it ...

Let me know if you donot find it , i can dig into my notes fr the note number.

regs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had a similar requirement for sourcing for ECC PR.

i.e. when a ECC PR without Account assignment (direct matl) will be transferred to SRM for sourcing , the follow-on PO of Bidding should be created in ECC.

In Standard SRM creates locally.

What we did is assign a dummy AAC to PR item in exterq_out badi from ECC , transfer this PR item to SRM , complete the sourcing (Bidding) process and when SRM will try to create a CLASSIC PO in ECC remove the dummy AAC in PO_NEW BADI.

It works fine , with this SRM is able to create PO in ECC with AAC.

May be you can get some clue from this .

BR

Dinesh