cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Driven Files SyncBOT51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can anybody tell me where can I get from the Server driven files for the T51 SynBOs (MAM25_030, MAM25_031, MAM25_041)

I need to generate all the SyncBO because my database is not consistent.

Thank you Veru Much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

I think they come on the syncBo definition. But I received from a SAP expert to do the following:

1. upload the relevent syncbo definition files for SR5.

2. Upload the server driven definition files for MAM25_030, 31, 40. Please verify these are the Server driven (SD) syncBOs you want to use.

So, Now I am confuse

Any idea ??

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiamora,

the file you upload for MAM2.5 contains T01 definition for 30.31.41 and 50 BO. To get the Server driven stuff, please download the definition form the related notes from SERVICE.SAP.COM. So you fist upload the complete defeinition and then change it with the relevant download from the notes.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

The definition file contains all SyncBO definitions, at least my experience is such - there is only one file from the MAM war I am uploading via merep_mig and I get all the SyncBO definitions despite their type... The definition file is contained in \SyncBO\syncbo\2004 and \SyncBO\syncbo\2005 inside the MAM archive downloaded from SMP. Actually, I am talking about MAM 3..

Best Regards,

Lalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Chintan

Thanks

I need the files to Upload the server driven definition files for MAM25_030, 31, 40 - (SD) syncBOs.

like for example : MAM25_030_031_ServerDriven_ERP05.txt for ERP04.

I do have the MAM 2.5 SyncBo definition file for ERP2004 but I need the server driven too.

Thanks a lot

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Xiomara,

Goto MEREP_SBUILDER --> Enter the SyncBO Name --> From Menu select SyncBO --> Select Generate SyncBO.

Chintan