Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload material and contract data from file in CCM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

This might be a difficult one!

We have the following situation in a Client:

We are upgrading a Requisitite catalog (working with BBP 2.0)

to a CCM 2.0 catalog.

In Requisite, one can upload material- and contract data from a file (it is standard funcionality) into the database.

We need to have the same kind of funcionality in CCM 2.0 because our client does not prefer to work with XI (which is the standard SAP solution in these cases).

How can we accomplish this? maybe with some additional ABAP coding!

Our client is not working with Vendor Catalogs but I´m trying to see if we can use a dummy vendor catalog to accomplish material upload in CCM2 form a CSV file.

Anyone had to face this situation before?

If so, please provide some clues how to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Im trying to upload a very simple CSV file into a Supplier catalog but Im getting an error with the carateristics values.

The system dos not give me any more details of what is wrong.

I think something is wrong with the structure of my CSV file.

Could you send me an example of the CSV file you uploaded (Schema and Content) in your Dummy supplier catalog so I can take that as a starting point.

Scramble the data if necesarry, Im interested in the correct structure of the CSV files with one or two example materials.

After this I close my question with the 10 points you deserve.

Thank you in advance.

Aart

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SAP CATALOG CSV 2.0 <;>

Defaults;EN

Model

Catalog;All;;All Catalog DataType;DATE;DATE;Date

Characteristic;Z_ACTION;/CCM/NAME;false;Action Characteristic;/CCM/PRODUCT_ID;/CCM/ID;false;Part Number

Characteristic;/CCM/SHORT_DESCRIPTION;/CCM/DESCRIPTION;false;Description Characteristic;Z_MATERIAL_TYPE;/CCM/ID;false;Material Type

Characteristic;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY;false;Order Unit Characteristic;Z_CONTENT;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY;false;Content

Characteristic;/CCM/LEAD_TIME;/CCM/LEAD_TIME;false;Lead Time Characteristic;Z_SUPPLIER_ID;/CCM/ID;false;Supplier Number

Characteristic;Z_SUPPLIER_NAME;/CCM/NAME;false;Sup Name Characteristic;Z_P_GROUP;/CCM/ID;false;Purchasing Group

Characteristic;Z_P_ORG;/CCM/ID;false;Purchasing Org Characteristic;/CCM/CONTRACT_ID;/CCM/ID;false;Contract Number

Characteristic;/CCM/CONTRACT_ITEM_ID;/CCM/ID;false;Contract Item Characteristic;/CCM/PRODUCT_GROUP;/CCM/ID;false;Product Category

Characteristic;/CCM/PRICE;/CCM/PRICE;true;Price Characteristic;Z_DATE;DATE;false;Date

Characteristic;/CCM/LONG_DESCRIPTION;/CCM/LONG_DESCRIPTION;false;Long Description Characteristic;/CCM/PICTURE;/CCM/ATTACHMENT;false;Picture

Schema;All;Z_ACTION;Z_MATERIAL_TYPE;Z_CONTENT;Z_SUPPLIER_ID;Z_SUPPLIER_NAME;Z_P_GROUP;Z_P_ORG;Z_DATE;All Schema Category;10000300;;;ABC

Category;10000400;;;DEF

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SAP CATALOG CSV 2.0 <;>

Defaults;EN

Content

IItem Valuation;Category ID;Z_ACTION;/CCM/PICTURE#/CCM/URL;/CCM/PICTURE#/CCM/MIME_TYPE;/CCM/PRODUCT_GROUP;/CCM/PRODUCT_ID;/CCM/SHORT_DESCRIPTION;/CCM/LONG_DESCRIPTION;Z_MATERIAL_TYPE;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY#/CCM/QUANTITY_VALUE;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY#/CCM/UNIT_CODE;Z_CONTENT#/CCM/QUANTITY_VALUE;Z_CONTENT#/CCM/UNIT_CODE;/CCM/LEAD_TIME;/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/CURRENCY_CODE;/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/AMOUNT;Z_P_ORG;Z_P_GROUP;Z_SUPPLIER_ID;Z_SUPPLIER_NAME;/CCM/CONTRACT_ID;/CCM/CONTRACT_ITEM_ID;Z_DATE

#;Product Category;;Picture;;Product Category;Part Number;Description;Long Description;Material Type;Order Unit;UOM;Content;Pkg Unit;Lead Time;Currency;Price;Purchasing Org;Purchasing Group;Supplier Number;Sup Name;Contract Number;Contract Item;Date

1;10000300;ADD;aaaa;gif;100000;254356;aaaa;aaaa;STOCK;1;EA;1;EA;3;JPY;1800;1000;100;290333;Supplier1;3400028217;10;

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

Very helpfull

Cheers

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Masa

I forgot to write down my email account.

<removed by moderator>....

<removed by moderator>....

Thank you for any information.

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

Very helpfull answer, I will try it this and see if it works

Cheers

Aart

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert