1 input file to 2 output file mapping. Please help!
I have a snenario where from one input file I have to generate two output files. My sender and receiver systems are the same since I want to generate the output files in the same location. I am using both the systems same just for testing purpose.
So in IR I have created
1. one outbound interface for the input file
2. two inbound interfaces for the output files
3. one message mapping containing one input message
transformation to two output messages.
4. one interface mapping containing one input interface
transformation to two output interfaces.
In ID I have created
1. one file sender channel and two receiver channels for two output files with different names.
2. two receiver agreements
3. one sender agreement
4. one interface determination of type "Enhanced".
5. one receiver determination
But when I run the scenario given one valid input file I am getting the error in the sxmb_moni : RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element.
However message mapping and interface mapping works perfectly if I test it in IR with the same input file.
Can somebody help me understand what I might be doing wrong?
Have I done the configuration correctly for 1:N mapping?
Please help! I will be greatfull to you if you can help me.