cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen position in different layers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Within an iview i have several layers. When i am linking one layer to another via an action button, the second layer that i linked to does not scroll to the top of the iview but at the area where the action button is at the 1st layer. How do i make the screen scroll up to the second layer?

Arnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnil,

Are you unable to navigate to the second layer of your iview ?

Regards,

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to navigate to the 2nd layer, however the position of the 2nd layer isnt at the top of the page. (If the action button in the 1st layer is lower in the page, when i navigate to the 2nd layer the position is lower in the page...not at the top of the page)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnil Bahaw ,

1.just dog and drop ur form, put it into outside the layer then go to the layout tab u can arrange ur UI elements..

2.afterwards put it inside the layer.

Regards,

P.Manivannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestion however it still doesnt work. The scenario:

In my 1st layer...i have several inputs and tables and an action button to my 2nd layer. This button is at the bottom of the page (need to scroll down to view this button in the 1st layer). When i click on the button to take me to the 2nd layer, the 2nd layer is not on the top of the page (i need to scroll up).

How do i make the layer 2 be at the top of the page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnil Bahaw ,

You can do the following steps

1.First go to the Design tab. In the first layer take the form put it into outside of the layer.

2. go the layout tab..Using your mouse Expand or resize ur form size. you cand rearrange your UI elements.

Just select the UI(drog& drop)and where ever u want put it

3.go toDesign tab.In the second layer take the form put it into outside of the layer.

4.the second form is present in the top of the first form.

just move into the second form in your storyboard,

5..go the layout tab..Using your mouse Expand or resize ur form size. you cand rearrange your UI elements.

Just select the UI(drog& drop)and where ever u want put it

6.take the second form size and first form size are same size. put it first form and then second form

that's it

Regards,

P.Manivannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

this problem will be solevd by arranging the Forms and tables properly in Layouts .

To get the button to top in the first layer:

Drag the form or table which had the button for navigation to 2nd layer to top in the first layer.It Avoids need to scroll down to view this button in the 1st layer

To get the layer2 to top of page;

Go to layout of 2nd layer and drag all ur forms and table to Exteam top .

this will avoid need to scroll up.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnil,

Just follow the Manivannan's step. Because I also faced the same issue but after rearranging the forms in the different layers. It was working fine. Just click the layer and adjust the forms in the layout tab.

Regards,

Nutan