cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Business System in SLD with Role "Integration Server"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We were trying to create a Business system of role "Integration Server" in SLD. However, we are getting an error saying "There is already an Integration Server defined foer the selected Technical System. Select as Application System."

We could not find any relevant BS with the role "Integration Server" for that Technical System.

Please advice.

Warm Regards,

Bhaswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete that Technical system (XI) and recreate the same again. Now you will be able to add a business system with role of Integration Server.

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

it worked!

I recreated the Technical system of type Web AS ABAP, and was able to create the Business System INTEGRATION_SERVER_[SID] afterwards.

Only thing I am not sure about: my technical system is now missing Databaseinfo and details for the client tab!

But SLDCHECK from productive client now shows all Green!

Patrik

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

During XI post installation, the BS of type Integration System is created on XI system. Do u have a fresh XI installation? If no, then the business system ll be already present. It will be of type Web AS ABAP and its name would be usually the XI system name e.g. <XID>

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm

I have same situation on a fresh installation.

Also error "There is already an integration server defined for the selected technical system; select the Application System role".

But, there is no Business system at all visible and also the Business system tab of the technical system is completely empty.

What to do?

BR Patrik