cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Is it possible to perform Client export from Source system 100 client to target system 100 client? Because I need the same client name and data in the target system. Is it possible or I have to create a new client in target system.

Thanks

Regards,

Ral

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply.

I already having a same client number in target system like 100 and source client is also same client number 100. So If i did the client export, what happens to the Old profiles in 100 client in target system whether it will b replaced by the source client?

Then I need to do for all the clients like 000, 001, etc from source client system to target system. So I have to export each and every client to the target system?

Thanks

regards,

Ral

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do a client copy/import it will overwrite the current client in your target system. Also you can run a client deletion before the copy.

No need to do it will the rest of the clients... now remember that a lot of the SAP settings are client independent.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it the step to delete.If I delete the client 100 in target system with scc5, and delete in scc4. Recreate in Scc4 in target system and logon to 100 client with user as SAP* and Password as pass.

Thanks

Regards,

Ral

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, its possible, (As long as they are in different systems)

Also Yes, you'll need to create a new client (100 if not existent) on the target system prior the remote client copy/import.

Regards

Juan