cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availablity check and TOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have a doubt whether availability check and tor work for quotations?

if it works then i have a scenario where,

for e.g

i'm making a quotation,in which the quantity of material is 100 but inmy stock its only 80 is there,now if i put "02" in the availability check in material master it checks the material and displays the delivery quantity is only 80.

now i want the system to display the remaining quantity can be deliveried in so and so date..is it possible?then please letl me the configuration settings which i should make

thanks

regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Normally in Quotation level, we are not activating the availability check and TOR. So please check the quotation schedule lines at VOV6, check whether u have activated the both.

But if u process the same data in OR (standard order), i am sure u will get the future date for the pending qty.

Also this depends upon the settings in material master settings like goods receipt processing time, inhouse production time settings like that. & u need to maintain the picking &packing time , loding time in shipping point settings in the enterprise structure.

If u maintain all the settings, i am sure u will get the expected result.

Hope it is useful.

Reward points if useful........

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer

i ahve rwarded the points

Former Member
0 Kudos

fg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can define AC in quotations. But can be done through APO.

SPROSDBasic fun--AC and TOR -- AC -- Rule based AC - define Business transaction / assign bus tran to sals ord type

In busiess transaction define a transaction eg. XYZ and then assign it to order type QT.

In R/3 only this can be done at SO/Delivery level.

Kind Regards

Sandeep