cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Storage Location in a APO Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have some Location in R/3 with several storage locations. Some of them have been set as "not relevant for planning" in R/3, but we still see the stock in APO.

We would like to exclude de stock of these storage locations in APO. Do you know how to do it?

We know that it is possible by implementing a user exit in the CIF, but is there any standard way to do it?

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

Best regards,

Susana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe I am reading this incorrectly, did you go to SPRO in R/3 and set the MRP indicator of the storage location in the plant to 1 ("Storage location stock excluded from MRP") ? If the MRP indicator is set to 1 (in "Define Storage Location MRP per Plant" under SPRO settings), typically you should not get stock coming into APO. The CIF user exit you are talking about is used for stock type eg Inspection lot stock may be treated in certain way in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's exactly what we did, but we still see the stock in APO.

Do we need to tranfer this settings some how to APO? O do any additional customizing in APO?

Thanks a lot,

Susana

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly this is surprising to me. I just completed a little experiement (we do not have any CIF user exits like APOCF011 in APO inbound or CIFSTK01 in R/3 outbound) where I tried to transfer a non-MRP relevant storage location stock to APO through storage loc integration model. I dont see it in APO.

Can you check in /sapapo/ccr transaction if there are any discrepancies on that storage location ?

I would recommend you to start this all over. Get rid of stocks in question in APO, and try to do an initial stock transfer again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response.

I tried what you mentioned without success. But It is also surprissing for me that I don't see the stock in R/3 in two different segments.

It is the first time I work with ECC6.0, but I believe that in the past when marking this option in R/3 you use to see see the stock separatelly in the md04. Going now to md04 I see all stock together. Is this right? Or maybe that the issue is R/3 and not in APO?

Again, thanks for your help.

Susana

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is very intriguing. I see the storage location stocks in seperate segments. Can you check in MMBE transaction in R/3 to make sure that you see the storage location stock that is non-MRP relevant ? What does the /sapapo/ccr results show on APO side for the location product in question ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I checked in mmbe and I don't see the storage location as "non-MRP relevant", It may be beacuse we did the customizing after having the stock there. I have forward the issue to my colleagues from R/3 ( I am part of the SCM team)

Delta report does not show any discrepancy, probably because there are not.

So, for the moment being I will close this thread.

Thanks so much, you have been very helpfull.

Regards,

Susana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to OSS Note 492591 and OSS 496020: Stocks in certain storage locations not transferred (Storage Locations).

I doubt the R/3 setting has any relevance.

We used the User exit and it works fine.

But not sure if v5.0 or v5.1 now considers the R/3 MRP setting or not.

Ken Snyder

Former Member

Dear Kenneth,

You are right, v 5.0 does not take in consideration the r/3 flag. Finally we implemented the user exit.

Thanks a lot for you help,

Susana