cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Deliveries in Outbound Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

Please let me know, the steps that to be completed before going for split deliveries(VLSP) in Outbound.

Thanks

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if i recall correctly, you need to configure a split profile, which you would assign to either the plant or shipping point.

i will look for the settings and get back to you.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

try OVDSP.

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first check the delivery split by ware house number in IMG --logistics execution-deliveries-delivery split

diffetent reasons y a del split can occur is

different ship to parties

different material availability dates

different inco terms

different address for seperate materials for same ship to party etc.,

then in del doc check the settings for split

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prerequisites

Splitting rules are assigned to a planning delivery schedule instruction. They control the proportions by which schedule lines in the forecast delivery schedule are split and copied to days in the new planning delivery schedule. Using them, you can split customer schedule lines into more manageable units and days for planning management.

The splitting function is not associated with the delivery interval function in scheduling agreement processing.

Procedure

In Customizing for Sales and Distribution, choose Sales ® Sales Documents ® Scheduling Agreements with Delivery Schedules ® Maintain planning delivery sched. instruct./splitting rules ® Maintain Delivery Schedule Splitting Rules.

Enter a name for your splitting rule.

Enter a split share in the weekdays that you require for the forecast delivery schedule split.

Define how the system reacts when schedule lines falls on a holiday.

Specify how the system rounds schedule line quantities when generating a planning delivery schedule.

Assign splitting rule ranges to an instruction.

Choose Sales ® Sales Documents ® Scheduling Agreements with Delivery Schedules ® Maintain planning delivery sched. instruct./splitting rules ® Assign Delivery Schedule Splitting Rules.