cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to propose Alternative Route in Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I would like to know what configuration settings I should be doing for to propose Alternative Route in Order.

Condition is as below.

Rec Zone(X)Shipping Zone(Y)SH Cond(02)+ Trans Grp(0001) = Route( ABC) .Here I want to propose (popup) laternative routes.

Please reply soon.Waiting for your kind reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try going thru this path IMG > LOG EX > Transportation > Basic Trans Funx > Routes > Route Determination > Define Allowed Actual Route By Proposed Route.

the routes will be available to you via drop down menu.

regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Otherwise you will need to have a userexit usage at VA01 and VA02 exit.

Define a table which will maintain the alternate routes on criteria (primary keys) and when the order is saved userxit will ask you to change the route according to the primary key maintained in the Z table. Here you will have option of selecting different routes from the Z table.

If this is used make sure that this overrides SAP logic of route determination and secondly when delivery is created it should be copied and no new route determination should happen at delivery.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

also look into IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Routes > Route Determination > Maintain Route Determination.

if you are just defining a combination of departure zone and receiving zone, click 'New Entries'. if you are adding alternative routes, select a combination and click Route Determination without weight group. in the next screen, you can make your assignments based on Shipping conditions + Transport group + proposed route.

if weight group is relevant, then click on Route Determination with weight group. in the next screen, the weight group and actual (alternative) route can be assigned together with the transport group and shipping conditions.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the way I can proposer Shipping points (Proposed & Manual)

more than one (F4) also Item Category in Order, I wanted to know if the same can happen here to for proposing the Routes in Order.

Thank you all for your inputs till now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can always change the proposed route via a drop down menu on the line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.But I would like to know even at Item level how can we ensure dropdown possible.To propose those dropdown options some where we should have assigned in SPRO level.If so where?

Bcoz even at one Item level the Sh CondTrans GrpRec Zone+ Dep Zone put together can get one route option in standard.

Awaiting for your reply.

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are the different routes you want to propose based on some different than standard process? You can control the route based on the shipping conditions. The person entering the order would need to choose the proper shipping condition for the process that needs to be followed for that particular order. I don't think there is a standard SAP way to get a popup.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

IN standard SAP route determination, table TROLZ, we have one default route.

We cant have pop up routes and this is not a correct process also. Because the order creation will always have incompletion status as manual intervention will be needed to select route.

If you want different routes, then you will need to have maintained in TROLZ according to the unique combination of dep zone, tran zone, ship cond, trans grp.

Kind Regards

Sandeep