cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can we have a combined delivery from two sales orders with line items having different plants and have the same shipping point assigned to both the plants?

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can do combined delivery if Shipping point, Route, delivery date and shipt to party are same for both the orders and items.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Ship to party,shipping point and the delivery dates are same but only plant is differing but when i tried with VL04 its creating two deliveries....what might be the reasons ?

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

Check the shipping condition in Sales Area Data of ship to party and transportation group of the respective material. If either of this is different, then you will get delivery split.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a customer/material extended across all the sales areas/divisions.I have created

1.sales order with sales area 1000-10-10 with material X belonging to plant 1000.

2.sales order with sales area 2000-10-20 with material Y belonging to plant 2000.

Shipping points are same for both the plants.....and delivery is getting split....Transportation group in botht the materials are same and also the shipping conditions.

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

my question here is ,if we have a different plant even though the Shipping point and the Ship to party are same does the delivery split happens?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Even though we have different plants ,we can still combine a delivery.

To combine a delivery from multiple Sales order,all orders should have same:

Shipping point,Delivery Date ,Ship-to party,Route and Incoterms.

I think in your case,the routes of the sales orders and different and is the cause for the delivery split.

Goto the individual Sales orders and check in the item details,are all the different items having same route or different.

If not u need to maintain a same routes for all items to combine them into One delivery.

Also if routes are same,then check the Incoterms of the individual items.If they are different u need to maintain them same as well.

Incase of further queries or clarifications,you are welcomed.

Thanks,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Shipping point,Delivery Date ,Ship-to party,Route and Incoterms are same in both the sales orders.

Actually routes were not maintained but after maintaining the routes as well delivery split is hapening,

Combine delivery is happening when i tried with two salesorders within same sales area...

Thanks,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi

The deliveries wil be created separate for different sales org. But if you have same sales org, ship to party , ship pt, delivery date then delivery can be combined.

Secondly the customer master should have maintained order combination ticked in sales area data.

Hope this clarifies now

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats been maintained already Sandeep

Thanks

Sasi