cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a standard report which will show a list of all billling documents(created) for a certain date range.

I have tried several reports like MC2,VF05 etc.I need a report like VF05 becoz MC2 is not giving me the values as desired.

In VF05, entering of payer or Material is mandatory.

I want a general consolidated list based only on date.

Thanks

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try VF05N. however, you don't get as many details.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of SE16, try SE16N, here will you have further more options of looking for invoices for a particular date and many more other parameters.

You are right in VF05, you have customer and/or material mandatory.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

You have to go to SE16 and give table VBRK. There you can define billing date and generate the report.

Alternatively, in FBL5N, you can select "open items" but you dont have any option to choose date range. Again here only invoices for which accounting document generated will be displayed. If any accounting block is there, it wont display.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka

You can try with SE16 / VBRK just by giving the billing date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for ur prompt respone.I ma apologetic that i have not framed my question correctly.

Actually i know all the tables that you are talking of.

But i need to give this report to the Logistics department.

it is not for my use.We can get the results from the tables.

I just need to check if there is a standard report for the same,else i'll need to develop it.

also if teh same is available for deliveries.

Thanks

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SQVI, and here you can write your own query.

Thats the best option.

Regards

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka

To my knowledge if you want to generate despatch details from standard, either you can use VF05 or VF05N.

In fact VF05N, there is no mandatory field to be given. Just enter VF05N and execute so that it will display the despatch details.

Even if this is not fulfilling your requirement, as you said, then you need to develop a report according to the requirement and assign a zee tcode.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi