cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc-xi-file

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to configure R/3 to send IDOC to XI, and then XI-File configuration. I did not know How to handle acknowledgment to update the status records on sending IDOC in this scenario? I read how-to doc on acknowledgment, it assumes the receiving party is also on R/3 where they configured AUDIT to send response from receiving party. But this case is receiving party is non-SAP Application.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for handling acknowledgment follow this ...setting up Audit Response.

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Just set this parameter in SXMB_ADM >integration engine configuration>specific configuration--> choose RUNTIME --> ACK_SYSTEM_FAILURE.

It will send a acknowledgment in SXMB_MONI

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want acknowledgement from even in case of file as receiver then you need to handle this in BPM only. In which take a send step where you specify acknowledgement as Transport or Application . After this send step that means after successful sending of file you can have one step to send ur own stauts idoc to R/3 system back.

Here, in place of target sytem XI will respond to R/3 system with corresponding status record.

Let me know if you need some more infomation.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u want to request ack from file adapter then u ll have to use BPM. Idoc sender can request an ALE audit ack with the SAP system only. If u want to use BPM for ack, then u may request the transport ack.

Regards,

Prateek