cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the system picking up the Billing type in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how the system picking up the Billing type in intercompany STO

Regards,

Muthupandiyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If it is inter company senario then for that sales order VOV8 config there in Billing tabage you configuring billing type for this Sales order documet type. If it is inter comapny then you to config billing type as IV as well as F2. IV for Inter copmany and F2 is for end customer.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am asking about STO. it stands for Stock transport order... not intercompany billing...

FYI : there is no sales order in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inter company delivery type is nlcc. Go to vtfl. U would find source as nlcc and target as IV (inter company billing). The sale area for the billing flows from img-mm-purchasing-purchase ordr-set up stock transport order-maintain shipping date for plants

regards

raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Actually in STO .. u create delivery via VL10B and then create billing...

so del type for intercompany STO is NLCC - in controls of NLCC (Tcode : OVLP), u can see "order reference" tab strip and it is written : (PO reqd and pseudo order - DL)

Now goto details of DL (TCode: VOV8) and check the billing type for intercompany - IV is given .. this how it can allow us to create an intercompany billing.

I hope i am clear

Reward if useful

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Ragavan,

I know that settings and copy control also...

Copy controls is setting for How the system is copying the data from source to target. this will not the place where we maintain the billing type..

Lets say in standard OR we are maintaining the billing type in customization... like that is there any setting for intercompany?///

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

With respect to my responce earlier given again as below: Actually DL order type is assigned to all Delivery types as no delivery W/O order ref can take place... so NLCC and also LF has Dl as pseudo order type where in IV is maintained and thats how IV can be done .... and rest is to maintain appropriate copy controls

My earlier answer:

Actually in STO .. u create delivery via VL10B and then create billing...

so del type for intercompany STO is NLCC - in controls of NLCC (Tcode : OVLP), u can see "order reference" tab strip and it is written : (PO reqd and pseudo order - DL)

Now goto details of DL (TCode: VOV8) and check the billing type for intercompany - IV is given .. this how it can allow us to create an intercompany billing.

I hope i am clear

Reward if useful

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Path

Logistics - General  Tax on Goods Movements  India  Business Transactions  Outgoing Excise Invoices  Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types

Choose on New Entries, make the following entries

Field name Description User action and values

Dlv. Ty Delivery Type NL

Bill.T Billing Type JEX

Save

Is it that you looking for?