Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The commitment item, funds center, wbs-element in the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

Please help me, we have SRM 5.5 (SAPKIBT10) and R/3 4.6C,

the extended classic scenario. We want to use in the PO - commitment item, funds center and wbs-element, but in PPOMA_BBP in the Attributes (ACC_CMITEM, PRO, ACC_FCENTR) the guides of values is empty. The source system - backend system.

Why the guides of commitment item, funds center and wbs-element is empty?

Best regards,

Guzal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your answer,

I have attribute ID in tab 'Attributes', but I don't have the value list of the WBS-element, in order to to set this attribute. I wan't to set attribute:

WBS element Source System

1.12.5 DEVCLN520 (backend system)

But the value list in the field WBS element is empty, although in SPRO / Define account assignment categories I have WBS_ELEM_E - active.

Best regards,

Guzal.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again Guzal,

If the value list is empty whereas you put your backend logical system in the column 'Source System', this means that no value exist in R/3 for this account assignment category.

Indeed, when you use the search-help to look for your WBS element, this search-help is a R/3 one : an RFC call is done in the R/3 backend.

So, check WBS elements exit in R/3.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Teja

Thank you for your answer,

I check in SPRO the settings for Account assignment the WBS-element is Active, but In the PPOMA_BBP I'm not have the value WBS-element.

Best regaerds,

Guzal.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guzal,

For each attribute (in your case, ACC_CMITEM , PRO and ACC_FCENTR ), if they are active (visible) in SPRO as indicated by Teja, check also for each one of these attributes if they are maintained for object type in which you search them in PPOMA_BBP.

Indeed, you can maintain attribute at Organizational Unit level (object O) and/or Position level (Object S).

Maybe that why you don't see attribute ID in tab 'Attributes' from your Organizational Structure.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guzal,

You have to maintain those attributes in PPOMA_BBP under the concerned Org. unit if you want to use them while creating a shopping cart or P.O.

Also check in SPRO whether the settings for Account assignement were maintained or not.

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Account Assignment

there check all the three settings for account assignment and also check whether these account assignment categories were Active or not.

Hope this helps in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja